18 July 2019
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Hawkesbury Local Heritage Assistance Fund 2019 – 2020
Hawkesbury City Council and the NSW Government are jointly funding the Hawkesbury Local Heritage Assistance Fund 2019 – 2020 which is targeted at minor improvements/conservation works to heritage listed properties within the Macquarie Towns of Windsor, Richmond, Pitt Town and Wilberforce.
Council is now inviting applications for the Hawkesbury Local Heritage Assistance Fund 2019 – 2020 from owners or managers of local heritage listed properties within the Macquarie Towns of Windsor, Richmond, Pitt Town and Wilberforce. The Fund provides dollar for dollar grant funding of up to $2,000 for minor conservation works to heritage listed properties within these Macquarie Towns.
Applications are now open until Friday, 16 August 2019. Application guidelines and forms can be downloaded from Council's website at: http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
If you have any enquiries in respect of the Hawkesbury Local Heritage Assistance Fund 2019 - 2020, please contact Karu Wijayasinghe, Senior Strategic Land Use Planner on (02) 4560 4546 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0047/19 - 3 Don Street KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport-Refused
- DA0058/19 - 200 Creek Ridge Road GLOSSODIA -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Swimming Pool, Construction of Dwelling House to Create Dual Occupancy Attached and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0108/19 - 45 Keda Circuit NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0124/19 - 1 Burralow Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions, Relocation of Carport and Landscape Works - Approved
- DA0168/19 - 39 Mcgrath Road MCGRATHS HILL -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0191/19 - 39 The Cedars Avenue PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0197/19 - 38 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0199/18 - 211 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Restaurants or Cafes - Retrospective Application for Use of Part of Existing Building (Shop 1) as Restaurant - Approved
- DA0208/19 - 6 Fleming Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0296/18 - 89 George Street WINDSOR -Pub - Alterations and additions to the first floor verandah of the pub - Approved
- DA0503/18 - 58 Reserve Road FREEMANS REACH -Extensive Agriculture - Pollution and Sediment Control Dam, Access Driveway and Tree Removal - Withdrawn
- DA0538/18 - 56 Portland Head Road EBENEZER -Boat Shed - Riverbank Restoration, Stabilisation Works and Construction of a Boat Shed - Approved
- S960020/19 - 77 Glenidol Road OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0024/13 - Design Amendments - Withdrawn
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 4 DP 264159,100 Fairey Road SOUTH WINDSOR NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Earthworks at the above property. The applicant is Andy's Earthworks Pty Limited. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Department of Industry – Natural Resource Access Regulator.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 18 July 2019 to 19 August 2019. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0248/19. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Administration Officer - Infrastructure Services
Corporate Planning & Performance Strategist
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 133546