25 July 2019
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Consulting the Community
Notice of Approval for burning under the Protection of the Environment Operations (Clean Air) Regulation 2010
At its Ordinary Meeting on 25 June 2019, Council resolved to place a draft Notice of Approval - Protection of the Environment Operations (Clean Air) Regulation 2010 - Rural Areas and Villages on public exhibition. The current Notice of Approval is due to expire on 9 November 2020 and grants general approval to burn in the open on the following properties:
- Land which is 4,000 square metres (one acre) or greater, or
- Land designated as Extreme Risk under the Hawkesbury Bush Fire Risk Management Plan (properties located at Bowen Mountain, Colo Heights, Lower Portland, Tabaraga Ridge - Kurrajong Heights, “The Islands Estate”, Blaxlands Ridge and Yarramundi under the Hawkesbury Risk Management Plan.)
Following consultation with the NSW Rural Fire Service and the NSW Environmental Protection Authority, an updated Notice of Approval has been prepared to address the suggestion raised by the Rural Fire Service that during the fire danger period, burning under the 'blanket' approval should be extended until midnight and that the new Notice of Approval extend for five years from the adopted date.
The Notice of Approval is on public exhibition from Monday 29th July to Friday 23 August, 8.30am to 5pm at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor and may be also viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au And add this last paragraph - Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Council's Manager, Environment and Regulatory Services on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries to email@example.com.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to close of business on Friday, 23 August 2019. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0012/18 - 159C Upper Colo Road WHEENY CREEK -Alterations and additions to an unauthorised dwelling-house - Refused
- DA0054/19 - 15 Diamantina Avenue WINDSOR DOWNS -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0143/19 - 31 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0202/19 - 5 Barnett Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0216/19 - 97 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall - Approved
- DA0217/19 - 9 Grazier Way NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0479/18 - 1366 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House and Associated Tree Removal for the Establishment of Asset Protection Zones - Approved
- DA0581/18 - 37 Hawkesbury Valley Way WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Refused
- S960109/18 - 50 Old Hawkesbury Road MCGRATHS HILL -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0437/11 - Amendment to Approved Landfill Levels – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 134135