28 March 2019
Monday 8 Extra Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan, including Budget 6.30PM
Tuesday 9 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Designated Development Proposal
Lot 4 DP 264159, 100 Fairey Road SOUTH WINDSOR NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Designated Development - Construction Materials Crushing and Recycling Plant Processing Facility at the above property. The applicant is Andy's Earthworks Pty Ltd. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is also identified as Integrated Development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Department of Industry – Natural Resource Access Regulator.
The development application, environmental impact statement and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 15/03/2019 to 15/04/2019. All plans and details may be inspected in digital form between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor. The application can also be inspected at the Department of Planning and Environment Offices at 320 Pitt St, Sydney.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0036/19. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Once the application is determined, any person who made an objection to the proposal, or is dissatisfied with the determination made by the Sydney West Planning Panel, may appeal to the Land and Environment Court.
If you have any questions about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Natalie Piggott on (02) 4560 4573.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0005/19 - 5 Freeman Road AGNES BANKS -Dwelling House – Approved
- DA0014/19 - 5 Whisper Place NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0016/19 - 25 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0018/19 - 12 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0023/19 - 118 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0025/19 - 28 West Market Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport –
- DA0030/19 - Hawkesbury Showground 40 Racecourse Road CLARENDON -Recreational Facility (Major) - Stables and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0047/18 - 1085 Mountain Lagoon Road MOUNTAIN LAGOON -Dwelling House and Outbuilding - Refused
- DA0073/19 - 29 Grazier Way NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Withdrawn
- DA0262/18 - 10 East Market Street RICHMOND -Demolition of Existing Single Storey Clubhouse and Construction of Three Storey Hotel & Associated Parking & Service Area-Refused
- DA0288/16 - 88D Howes Road EAST KURRAJONG -Home Business - Hair Salon-Withdrawn
- DA0313/15 - 168 Royerdale Place EAST KURRAJONG -Retrospective Application - Ancillary Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0364/18 - 356 Macquarie Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Subdivision - Three Lot Torrens Title Subdivision, Demolition of Existing Detached Garage and Construction of Carport-Approved
- DA0388/18 - 1029 Putty Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Use of Existing Building as Outbuilding, Conversion of Part of Existing Building to Dwelling House, and Alterations and Additions to Part of Existing Building for Use as Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0458/18 - 86 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Exhibition Village - Change of Use of Eight Lots for Use as Exhibition Village-Approved
- DA0461/18-8 Cox Street WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Garage, Construction of Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0476/18 - 640 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Part Retrospective - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Horse Arena, Associated Earthworks and Landscaping-Approved
- DA0505/17 - 89 Coburg Road WILBERFORCE -Retrospective Application - Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Use of Existing Building as Tourist and Visitor Accommodation-Deferred Commencement
- DA0548/18 - 542 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Centre-Based Child Care Facility - Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of a Building for Use as Centre-Based Child Care Facility, Car Parking, Associated Manoeuvring Areas, Signage and Landscape Works-Withdrawn
- DA0561/18 - 3 Wingate Road MULGRAVE -Industry - Addition of Mezzanine Office Areas to Existing Industrial Units-Approved
- DA0699/17 - 155 McMahons Road KURRAJONG -Retrospective Application - Use of Part of Existing Outbuilding as Dwelling House-Refused
- S960004/19 - 6 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0588/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960076/18 - 50 Bells Line Of Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0623/17 - Remove Restriction Relating to Hours of Operation-Approved
- S960108/18 - 2230 Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0254/18 - Design Amendments, Car Park Extension and Increase to Maximum Patron Numbers
- Section 4.55 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for an agricultural produce industry, roadside stall and restaurant or cafe-Approved
- S960113/18 - 11 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0621/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 126312