30 May 2019
Hawkesbury City Council OVERHAUL OF LOWER PORTLAND FERRY
Tender No T00092
Council is seeking Tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced contractors to provide for the overhaul of Lower Portland Ferry, Lower Portland.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 28 May 2019 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is an optional site inspection (or Pre- Tender meeting) to be held on Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 11.30 am near the Ferry Entrance at West Portland Road.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Mr Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on phone (02) 4560 4470.
Wednesday 12 Extraordinary 6.30PM - Operational Plan including budget
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0034/19 - 11 King Street WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House - Demolition of a Existing Dwelling and Construction of Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0040/19 - 18 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0048/19 - 266 Coobah Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0069/19 - 3 Serenity Place NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0119/19 - 121 Yobarnie Avenue NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0543/18 - 8 Meares Road MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0544/18 - 7 Merrick Place NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0559/18 - 59 Paget Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0562/18 - 1350 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960008/19 - 20 The Boomerang FREEMANS REACH -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0354/17 - Garage to Carport-Approved
- S960023/19 - 337 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0779/16 - Design Amendments and Removal of Requirement for Layback-Approved
- S960098/18 -270 West Portland Road SACKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0488/15 - Relocation and Increase in Size of Outbuilding-Approved
- S960111/18 - 28 Hale Crescent SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0192/18 - Design Amendments-Refused
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Compliance Investigations Specialist
Trainee - Library Assistant
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 130623