7 November 2019
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition of the Draft Hawkesbury Local Strategic Planning Statement (LSPS) 2040
Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on 24 September 2019 resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Hawkesbury Local Strategic Planning Statement 2040 in accordance with Division 3.1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act (EP&A Act) 1979.
In March 2018, amendments to the EP&A Act introduced new requirements for councils to prepare and make Local Strategic Planning Statements (LSPS) in accordance with section 3.9 of the EP&A Act. The LSPS includes four themes being Infrastructure and Collaboration; Liveability; Productivity, and Sustainability as per the directions of the Sydney Region Plan and Western City District Plan. The LSPS sets out:
* The 20 year vision for land use in the local area,
* The special characteristics which contribute to the local identity,
* Shared community values to be maintained and enhanced,
* How growth and change will be managed into the future.
The LSPS is a pivotal tool for local strategic planning in the Hawkesbury LGA. It informs local statutory plans and development controls, and gives effect to the State’s Regional and District Plans. The LSPS aligns with the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017-2036 to guide develop planning priorities to achieve the Hawkesbury community’s broader goals.
Land Affected: All land within the Hawkesbury LGA.
Aim of the Hawkesbury Local Strategic Planning Statement: To provide a clear line-of-sight between the key strategic planning priorities identified through the State, Regional, District and local strategic work undertaken by Council.
The Draft Hawkesbury Local Strategic Planning Statement is on exhibition between 1 October 2019 to 13 November 2019 inclusive.
A copy of the Draft Local Strategic Planning Statement, Council report and synopsis of Strategic Studies supporting the LSPS can be viewed at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor during office hours 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and may be also be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or via “Your Hawkesbury Your Say” www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au up to close of business on Wednesday 13 November 2019. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting. Please quote Reference: Hawkesbury Local Strategic Planning Statement.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Council's Manager, Strategic Planning on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0122/19 - 8/26 Walker Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Vehicle Body Repair Workshop - Use of Existing Industrial Unit as Vehicle Body Repair Workshop and Installation of Car Spray Booth-Approved
- DA0275/19 - 10 Markwell Place AGNES BANKS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding and Demolition of Existing Carport-Approved
- DA0313/19 - 11 Whisper Place NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0349/19 - 1 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0356/19 - 165 Redbank Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding, Landscaping and Driveway-Approved
- DA0362/19 - 9 Pendergast Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0380/19 - 113 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960040/19 - 200 Roberts Creek Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA1246/03 - Amend Condition Relating to Telecommunication Provider Requirements-Approved
- S960049/19 - 128 Grose River Road GROSE WOLD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0537/18 - Design Amendments to Outbuilding-Approved
- S960058/19 - 12 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0480/18 - Relocation of Proposed Outbuilding-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 139695