5 September 2019
Consulting the Community
Colbee Park Plan of Management and Masterplan
Hawkesbury City Council is preparing a Plan of Management and Masterplan for Colbee Park in McGraths Hill. These plans will guide how the park will be used and developed in the future.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Have your say about how you use Colbee Park, how you would like to use it in future, and any changes you’d like to see to the park.
Drop in to Colbee Park on Saturday 21 September, 9am – 11am to talk with Council staff and the project consultants.
Fill out an online survey at www.yourhawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Alternatively you can have your say by any of the following methods:
- Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Tuesday, 24 September 2019.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 24 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0044/19-71 Bathurst Street, PITT TOWN -Take Away Food and Drink Premises - Change of Use of Part of Existing Building for Use as Take Away Food and Drink Premises-Approved
- DA0081/19-121 King Road, WILBERFORCE -Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures and Seven Lot Torrens Title Subdivision-Approved
- DA0082/19-141 Hanckel Road, OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling-Approved
- DA0260/19-10 Observation Close, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0263/19-130 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0265/19-4 Pendergast Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0267/19-12 Flannery Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0281/18-20 North Street, WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960030/19-242 Windsor Road, VINEYARD -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0015/18 - Design Amendments and Staging of Development-Approved
- S960037/19-22 Glengarry Place, PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0071/18 - Design Amendments to Outbuilding-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp – Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 14 September and Sunday, 15 September 2019 as exclusive use has been granted to Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for the 2019 Power Boat Spectacular Race.
Intermediate Plant Operator - Construction & Maintenance
Casual Learn to Swim Instructor/Pool attendant
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for more details.
Page ID: 136763