2 April 2020
Tuesday 7 Extraordinary 6.30PM -Draft Operational Plan including budgeting
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0014/20-149 Edwards Road, RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0422/18-292 Fairey Road, SOUTH WINDSOR -Truck Depot - Construction of Truck Depot Building with Associated Access, Parking and Manoeuvring Areas-Refused
- DA0447/19-27A Bradley Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Secondary Dwelling - Alterations and Additions to Existing Garage and Change of Use to Secondary Dwelling-Refused
- DA0477/19-15 Jacqueline Place, KURMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960006/20-752 George Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent DA0078/17 - Amendment to Approved Plan and Supporting Documentation Reference-Approved
- S960079/19-45 Forrester Place, MARAYLYA -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0633/10 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Council operations during COVID-19 response
Council recognises that there is significant concern in the community around Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Council is monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic which is evolving daily. Council will continue to follow the advice of the NSW and Federal Governments. Council is keeping all community members, organisations and staff updated of any changes to Council’s operations at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and on Council’s official Facebook page www.facebook.com/hawkesburycitycouncil
In order to try to protect our community, the following Council facilities are now closed:
- Council’s Administration Building, Windsor
- Hawkesbury Central Library, Windsor
- Richmond Branch Library, Richmond
- Hawkesbury Regional Museum, Windsor
- Hawkesbury Regional Gallery, Windsor
- Richmond Swimming Centre, Richmond
- Oasis Aquatic and Leisure Centre, South Windsor
- Hawkesbury Indoor Stadium, South Windsor
- Hawkesbury Community Nursery, Mulgrave
- Upper Colo Reserve, Upper Colo.
Council encourages everyone to use its online services at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and for any enquiries, including bushfire recovery enquiries, please call Council’s Customer Service on (02) 4560 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating as usual:
- All waste collections – domestic, recycling and green waste
- Kerbside collection
- Waste Management Facility
- Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter
- Council meetings
- Customer Service contact via telephone, email and Facebook (closed for in person contact)
- Visitor Information Centre contact via telephone, email and Facebook (closed for in person contact).
Library members are encouraged to use the wide range of online resources including eBooks, eMagazines, eAudio, children’s games and activities at https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/library/elibrary
New library memberships - join online and call the Library to complete your membership – you will be issued with an online only membership, which can be upgraded to a full membership upon showing ID when Hawkesbury Library Service reopens.
Members of the public are advised to practice good hygiene guidelines, including correct handwashing and social distancing as promoted by the NSW and Federal Governments. To obtain accurate and official information about COVID-19, please go to the NSW Department of Health website at www.health.nsw.gov.au and the Federal Government website www.health.gov.au
Provision of Minor Works - Roads and Drainage
Tender No T00102
Tenders are invited for Provision of Minor Works - Roads and Drainage and will be received up to 3pm on Tuesday, 28 April 2020.
Works involve the supply of all plant and labour required for the provision of minor works to roads and drainage within the Local Government Area of Hawkesbury City Council as requested by Council.
Tender documents are available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Contracts and Tendering Officer Mr Gordon Sainsbury on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Page ID: 147021