30 April 2020
- Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
- Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0017/20 - 6 Whisper Place NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Walls-Approved
- DA0024/20 - 42 Holborrow Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0035/20 - 16 Wilkinson Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Dwelling-Approved
- DA0042/20 - 2 Serenity Place NORTH RICHMOND -S68 - Wood Fuel Heater-Approved
- DA0048/20 - 14 Mason Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0113/19 - 1521 St Albans Road ST ALBANS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Withdrawn
- DA0352/19 - 7 Ridge Place RICHMOND -Dual Occupancy (Attached) and Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Dwelling, Construction of Attached Dual Occupancy and Strata Subdivision-Approved
- DA0482/19 - 1 Bishop Close SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0541/19 - 110 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0557/19 - 532 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960021/20 - 87 Railway Road North MULGRAVE -Modification of Development Consent - DA0310/17 - Amend Condition Relating to Creation of Easement-Approved
- CDC0001/20 - 6 Flannery Avenue NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking
32 Industry Road VINEYARD NSW 2765 (Lot 4 DP 1149340)
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for the construction of a multi unit industrial development, associated car parking and signage, and use of three of the five tenancies as hardware and building supplies premises and a vehicle repair station at the above property. The applicant is Apex Building Systems Pty Ltd and Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 30 April 2020 to 14 May 2020. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday at Council's Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference ‘DA0100/20’. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 10.4(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council’s website.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Andrew Johnston (02) 4560 4549.
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition of Draft Planning Proposal
General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012
Council is exhibiting a planning proposal (LEP003/15) affecting certain land within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area.
The proposed amendments are generally procedural (housekeeping) as it relates to matters such as updating general wording and referencing; amending the Local Environmental Plan (LEP) due to provisions of State Planning Policies; changes to minimum lot size provisions; site specific rezoning and land classifications; and correcting some minor drafting and mapping errors.
The proposed amendments also include the addition of certain land uses as permissible development in the RU1 Primary Production, RU2 Rural Landscape, RU4 Primary Production Small Lots, RU5 Village, R1 General Residential, R2 Low Density Residential, R3 Medium Density Residential, R5 Large Lot Residential and E3 Environmental Management & E4 Environmental Living zones.
Land Affected: Certain land within the Hawkesbury local government area as detailed in the Planning Proposal.
The Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15) is on exhibition until Friday, 22 May 2020.
The Minister for Planning has not delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
A copy of the Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury LEP 2012 (LEP003/15) and supporting information can be viewed on Council’s community engagement hub at Your Hawkesbury Your Say
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Friday, 22 May 2020.
If you would like to make a submission, please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15). Submissions may be made in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say up to close of business on Friday, 22 May 2020.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting. Please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15).
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Manager Strategic Planning or Strategic Land Use Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and, as above, please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15).
Public Exhibition of the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021
Council, at its Ordinary Meeting held on 28 April 2020, resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Operational Plan 2020 in accordance with the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework established by the Local Government Act 1993.
Now is your chance to have a say on the key services, projects, initiatives and actions Council has planned in the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021.
Major Operational Plan Highlights include:
- Building Improvements: $1.6M
- Parks, Recreation Facilities and Amenities Improvements $3.3M
- Road Rehabilitation and Upgrades $8.0M
- Stormwater Drainage Improvement Program $1.7M
- Enhanced Pedestrian Safety and Accessibility $0.7M
- Road Surface Renewals $2.0M
- Sealing of Gravel Roads $2.5M
Despite the impacts of fires, flood and COVID-19, Council has been able to achieve the following for the 2020/2021 Operational Plan
- Kept the renewal and upgrade of community assets the same
- Kept the maintenance of community assets the same
- Balanced the budget, without external borrowing
- No further increases to the Annual Fees and Charges since the initial development of the Operational Plan
- Kept staff gainfully employed
- Included provisions to provide financial assistance for hardship
- Included rental assistance for commercial tenants.
The Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 is on exhibition between Thursday, 30 April 2020 and Thursday, 28 May 2020 inclusive.
A copy of the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 can be viewed on Council’s website at Your Hawkesbury Your Say.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Thursday, 28 May 2020.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Stephannie Kissun, Corporate Planning and Performance Strategist on (02) 4560 4501 or attention email enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 impacts, hard copies of the plan are not available to be viewed and the publishing of a public notice in a local newspaper is not possible at this time.
We value your feedback and all submissions will be considered as we finalise the Plan.
Page ID: 149443