13 August 2020
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of the Draft Master Plan and Public Domain Plan, Liveability Project, Revitalising Our Town Centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor
Council at its Ordinary Meeting on 27 July 2020 resolved to place on exhibition the Draft Master Plan and Public Domain Plan, Liveability Project, Revitalising Our Town Centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor.
The Draft Master Plan and Public Domain Plan, Liveability Project, Revitalising Our Town Centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor will be on public exhibition from Monday, 3 August 2020 to Monday, 31 August 2020.
An interactive document and a community survey can be found on Your Hawkesbury Your Say at www.yourhawkesbury–yoursay.com.au
The purpose of this project is to revitalise the town centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor through public domain upgrades, place-making and activation initiatives, stakeholder partnerships and commercial opportunities. This project is supported by the Western Parkland City Liveability Program and funded by all three levels of government via the Western Sydney City Deal.
To support this transformation and address key issues, Council needs a master plan to ensure the town centres become appealing destinations.
The project has two key components. Firstly it identifies town centre master plan strategies that provide an overarching framework to guide change and revitalisation. The second outcome is a public domain concept plan for a focus area within each centre. The public domain plan includes a vision, design features, guidelines and a maintenance plan.
A copy of the Draft Master Plan and Public Domain Plan, Liveability Project, Revitalising Our Town Centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor can be viewed at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor during opening hours 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday and may be also be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or via Your Hawkesbury Your Say at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Council will receive submissions in writing, addressed to the General Manager, by mail to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to close of business on
Monday, 31 August 2020. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Council's Manager, City Design and Economic Development on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries to email@example.com with reference to the Draft Master Plan and Public Domain Plan, Liveability Project, Revitalising Our Town Centres of Richmond, South Windsor and Windsor.
Seeking local feedback on achieving Net Zero Emissions and Water Efficiency
Council is developing a Net Zero Emissions and Water Efficiency Strategy to further its commitment to reduce emissions and become more environmentally sustainable.
Council would like to hear your ideas and what you are already doing at home to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save water.
Providing your feedback is easy – just go to Council's survey at Your Hawkesbury Your Say at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
As Council continues to work towards net zero emissions, we will make our community more resilient and liveable for everyone.
Tuesday 25 6:30PM Ordinary
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
- DA0011/20-5/26 Park Road, MULGRAVE -Light Industry – First Use of Unit No.s 5 and 6 for Manufacturing of Plastic Products-Approved
- DA0068/20-238 Commercial Road, VINEYARD -Earthworks - Demolition of Existing Structures, Tree Removal, Decommission of Existing Water Storage Facility and Site Remediation Works-Approved
- DA0127/20-32 Mitchell Road, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Outbuilding and Construction of New Dwelling-Approved
- DA0156/20-7 Blighton Road, PITT TOWN-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0183/20-183 Mileham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Withdrawn
- DA0186/20-8 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0190/20-2 Pendergast Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960035/20-94 Willeroo Drive, WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of Development Consent of DA0713/17 – Design Amendments - Deletion of Carport-Approved
- S960038/20-1029 Putty Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Modification to Development Consent - DA0388/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960043/20-16 Canning Place, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0314/14 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960057/20-1 Dowe Place, BLIGH PARK -Modification of Development Consent - DA0093/20 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960059/20-27 Wattle Crescent, GLOSSODIA -Secondary Dwelling and Tree Removal - condition amendment-Approved
- S960062/19-78 Blacktown Road, FREEMANS REACH-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0489/04 - Change of Use of Existing Building to Garage, Store Room and Games Room-Refused
- CDC0005/20-52 Moray Street, RICHMOND -Structure ancillary to dwelling - Garage-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council
Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/developmentapplications/application-tracking or in person at Council’s Administration
Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 157845