6 August 2020
Tuesday 11 6:30PM Ordinary
Tuesday 25 6:30PM Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
Application ID-Primary Property-Full Details-Decision
- DA0043/20-28 Harkness Road, OAKVILLE -Subdivision - 3 Lot Torrens Title Subdivision-Approved
- DA0089/20-52 Mullens Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0128/20-61 Shearwater Crescent, YARRAMUNDI -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0132/20-1 Oban Close, WINDSOR DOWNS -Dual Occupancy Attached - Addition to Existing Dwelling to Create Dual Occupancy Attached-Approved
- DA0146/20-6/433 Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0337/19-627 George Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Medical Centre - Change of Use of Existing Dwelling to Medical Centre, Construction of a Building for Use as Exercise Studio, Demolition of an Existing Outbuilding, Associated Car Parking and Signage-Approved
- S960041/20-3/433 Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Modification to Development Consent - DA0646/17 - Delete Condition Requiring Payment of 7.12 Contributions-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council's DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/developmentapplications/application-tracking or in person at Council's Administration
Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 157184