16 July 2020
- Tuesday 28 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 11 6:30PM Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0033/20-474 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND -Demolition of Carport and Construction of Masonry Garage-Approved
- DA0058/20-307 Tizzana Road EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outdoor Entertaining Area-Approved
- DA0113/20-2 Elizabeth Avenue KURMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0139/20-2 Observation Close NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding and Retaining Walls-Approved
- DA0141/20-125 Yobarnie Avenue NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0149/20-5 Burrell Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0395/19-2/40 Bowman Street RICHMOND -General Industries and Subdivision- Alterations and Additions to Existing Industrial Units and Subdivision of Lot No.s 2 and 3 to Create Four Strata Title Lots-Approved
- DA0467/19-1607 St Albans Road ST ALBANS -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- S960038/19-3/40 Bowman Street RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0450/12 - Mezzanine Addition-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking or in person at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Consulting the Community
Woodbury Reserve Plan of Management and Masterplan
Hawkesbury City Council is updating the Plan of Management and Masterplan for Woodbury Reserve in Glossodia. These plans will guide how the park will be used and developed in the future.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Have your say about how you use Woodbury Reserve, how you would like to use it in future, and any changes you’d like to see to the park.
Fill out an online survey at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Alternatively you can have your say by any of the following methods:
- Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Sunday, 26 July 2020.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Page ID: 155481