9 July 2020
- Tuesday 14 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 28 6:30PM Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0047/20-19 Sovereign Place, SOUTH WINDSOR -Vehicles Sale or Hire Premises - Occupation of Existing Industrial Unit-Approved
- DA0056/18-537 Terrace Road, FREEMANS REACH -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Two Serviced Apartments, Two Horse Stables and Swimming Pool-Refused
- DA0072/20-92 Lennox Street, RICHMOND -Secondary Dwelling and Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Installation of Relocatable Dwelling for use as Secondary Dwelling, Demolition of Garage and Construction of Garage-Approved
- DA0082/20-6 Tern Place, YARRAMUNDI -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0094/20-505 Springwood Road, YARRAMUNDI-Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Garage and Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0102/20-8 Wilkinson Street, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0107/20-14 Bowman Street, RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0109/20-409 George Street, WINDSOR -Commercial Premises - Enclosure of Existing Balcony-Approved
- DA0110/20-10 Wilkinson Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0144/20-15 Plains Road, NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0155/20-120 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall-Approved
- DA0433/19-34 Grono Farm Road, WILBERFORCE -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling to Create an Attached Dual Occupancy-Approved
- DA0473/19-75 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0492/19-49 Court Street, WINDSOR-Secondary Dwelling-Refused
- S960031/20-112 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent - DA0028/19 - Additional Retaining Walls & Amendment to Retaining Wall Design-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking or in person at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Coordinator Governance SS105CS June 2020 - Please see www.hawkebury.nsw.gov.au for details
Page ID: 155291