23 July 2020
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Consulting the Community
Woodbury Reserve Plan of Management and Masterplan
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Have your say about how you use Woodbury Reserve, how you would like to use it in future, and any changes you’d like to see to the park.
Fill out an online survey at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Alternatively you can have your say by any of the following methods:
* Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Sunday, 26 July 2020.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
- Tuesday 28 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 11 6:30PM Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0004/20-535 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN BOTTOMS -Dwelling House - Change of Use of Existing Building to Dwelling House-Refused
- DA0007/20-110 Garfield Street VINEYARD -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0053/20-441 Greggs Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0108/20-9/26 Park Road MULGRAVE -First Use of Premises - Light Industry - Furniture Finishing and Signage-Approved
- DA0138/20-134 Reedy Road MARAYLYA -Farm Building - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of a Farm Building-Approved
- DA0152/20-115 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Walls-Approved
- DA0158/20-15 Wattle Street BOWEN MOUNTAIN -S68 - Solid Fuel Heater-Approved
- DA0165/20-47 Wells Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0167/20-9 Dalton Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0469/19-2780 Old Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0531/19-653 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- S960002/20-276-18 Hermitage Road, KURRAJONG HILLS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0465/03 - Installation of Hand Basin to Garage-Approved
- S960003/19-16 Dight Street RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.SA0065/97 – Revised Subdivision Layout, Earthworks and Landfill to Provide Additional Land Area Above Predicted 1 in 100 Year Flood Level, Amended Access Design and Removal of Restrictions on Use of Land-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking or in person at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 12 DP 598289, 28 Old Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for a Water Storage Facility (Dam) at the above property. The applicant is Roma Heather Pupo and Pasquale Pupo. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR).
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 23/07/2020 to 20/08/2020. All plans and details may be inspected between 9:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor, or online at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au via the “DA Tracking” icon on the home page.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0200/20. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Naomi O'Brien on (02) 4560 4542.
Page ID: 156210