11 June 2020
Consulting the Community
Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
Council is exhibiting a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement that will apply to Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond.
The draft Voluntary Planning Agreement is complementary to a proposed amendment to Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 which will enable subdivision of the subject site into large lot residential lots with a minimum lot size of not less than 4,000m2 and a community title lot with a minimum lot size of not less than 1ha.
The objective, nature and effect of the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement is for the developer of the subject site to provide Council with a cash contribution of $30,000 for each additional residential lot created on the subject site. It is anticipated that contributions collected by Council will be expended on local and district infrastructure and facilities such as, but not necessarily limited to, park embellishments and road improvements to serve the needs of the community as a consequence of the future development of the subject site for residential purpose.
The draft Voluntary Planning Agreement, an Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition on Council’s website for the period Friday, 15 May 2020 to Monday, 15 June 2020. The exhibition documentation can be viewed below or on Council’s online community engagement site during the public exhibition period.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement, Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org during the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday, 15 June 2020.
Hardship ,Pensioner Concession and Debt Recovery Policy
Hardship, Pensioner Concession and Debt Recovery Policy
Hawkesbury City Council understands that from time to time members of its community may experience financial difficulties and may require assistance in making payments. Council is also committed to have consistent, fair and effective policies and processes in regard to the management of debts owed to Council. Subsequently, at its meeting on 28 April 2020, Council resolved to place a Draft Hardship, Pensioner Concession and Debt Recovery Policy on public exhibition for a period of 28 days and seek submissions from interested parties.
The Draft Hardship, Pensioner Concession and Debt Recovery Policy is on public exhibition until Tuesday, 7 July 2020 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au via Your Hawkesbury Your Say.
Please forward your submission to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756; by email to email@example.com; or online at Your Hawkesbury Your Say up to close of business on Tuesday, 7 July 2020. Enquiries should be directed to (02) 4560 4444 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0101/20-56B Stones Road, EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0129/20-32 Grazier Way, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0146/19-593 West Portland Road, LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Structures, Tree Removal, Access Way and Construction of Dwelling House-Withdrawn
- DA0535/19-24 Bells Line Of Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Industry - Installation of Water Storage Tank, Pump Room and Fire Suppression System-Approved
- DA0565/18-183 Cedar Ridge Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Refused
- DA0671/17-411 Bells Line Of Road, KURMOND -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Use of Existing Building as a Tourist and Visitor Accommodation-Approved
- S960004/20-2 Old Sackville Road, WILBERFORCE -Modification to Development Consent - DA0169/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960012/20-26 Wavehill Avenue, WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of Development Consent - DA0358/11 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960017/20-204 Boundary Road, OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent - DA0373/15 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960020/20-96 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent - DA0127/19 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960027/20-8 Orchard Way, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent - DA0412/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960028/20-82 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification to Development Consent - DA0384/19 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960029/20-5 Cleary Drive, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent - DA0348/19 - Design Amendments-Approved
- CDC0003/20-3451 Bells Line Of Road, BERAMBING -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding (Destroyed by Bushfire)-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking
- Tuesday 30 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 14 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 28 6:30PM Ordinary
Page ID: 152723