4 June 2020
Join the Hawkesbury Business Hub
Our new Hawkesbury Business Hub has been launched to help support our local business community. Join the Hub today to receive the monthly business newsletter, stay up to date on business related information and a new addition to the business hub is the Business Directory map. Drop a pin in the location of your local business and tell the community about your business, services, special offers and trading hours. To find out more on what the hub has to offer or to join visit here.
Consulting the Community
Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
Council is exhibiting a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement that will apply to Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond.
The draft Voluntary Planning Agreement is complementary to a proposed amendment to Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 which will enable subdivision of the subject site into large lot residential lots with a minimum lot size of not less than 4,000m2 and a community title lot with a minimum lot size of not less than 1ha.
The objective, nature and effect of the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement is for the developer of the subject site to provide Council with a cash contribution of $30,000 for each additional residential lot created on the subject site. It is anticipated that contributions collected by Council will be expended on local and district infrastructure and facilities such as, but not necessarily limited to, park embellishments and road improvements to serve the needs of the community as a consequence of the future development of the subject site for residential purpose.
The draft Voluntary Planning Agreement, an Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition on Council’s website for the period Friday, 15 May 2020 to Monday, 15 June 2020. The exhibition documentation can be viewed below or on Council’s online community engagement site during the public exhibition period.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement, Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft Voluntary Planning Agreement may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “Lot 2 DP 1177011, 377 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com during the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday, 15 June 2020.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0078/20-41 Grazier Way, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Detached Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0087/20-7 Summit Ridge, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0088/20-22 Burnside Grove, WINDSOR DOWNS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolish Inground Swimming Pool and Construction Inground Water Tank-Approved
- DA0093/20-1 Dowe Place, BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - Demolition of Carport and Alterations and Additions to Dwelling-Approved
- DA0099/20-19 Summit Ridge, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0103/20-30 Grazier Way, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0188/18-43 Bootles Lane, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Swimming Pool, Retention and Reduction in Height of Existing Site Fencing-Withdrawn
- DA0350/18-9 Riverview Street, NORTH RICHMOND -Multi Dwelling Housing - Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of Multi Dwelling Housing Comprising of Seven Dwellings, Associated Car Parking, Manoeuvring and Landscaped Areas-Approved
- DA0407/19-259 Cattai Road, PITT TOWN -Intensive Plant Agriculture - Use of Site and Existing Structures for Intensive Plant Agriculture, Associated Compound Fencing and Concrete Hardstand Area-Approved
- DA0417/18-5 Dowling Place, SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industry - Amendments to Existing Underground Chemical Storage Tanks
- General Industry - Installation of underground chemical storage tanks-Withdrawn
- DA0442/19-249 Cedar Ridge Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0449/19-259 Upper Macdonald Road, ST ALBANS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Garden Pavilion, Pergola and Landscaping-Approved
- DA0476/19-261 Pebbly Hill Road, CATTAI -Dwelling House Alterations and Additions, Outbuilding and Landfill-Approved
- DA0517/19-126 Windsor Road, MCGRATHS HILL -Signage-Withdrawn
- DA0525/19-884 Kurmond Road, NORTH RICHMOND-Community Facility - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- CDC0002/20-285 Macquarie Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Garage-Approved
- S960004/20-2 Old Sackville Road, WILBERFORCE -Modification to Development Consent - DA0169/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960005/20-35 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification to Development Consent DA0190/19 - Deletion of Alterations and Additions to the Existing Dwelling-Approved
- S960009/20-3 Serenity Place, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent - DA0069/19 - Design Amendments-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website.
- Community Recovery and Resilience Officer - Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
- Tuesday 30 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 14 6:30PM Ordinary
- Tuesday 28 6:30PM Ordinary
Page ID: 152221