19 March 2020
Consulting the Community
McQuade Park Plan of Management & Masterplan
Hawkesbury City Council is required to review/prepare a new Plan of Management and Masterplan for McQuade Park Windsor in accordance with the Crown Lands Management Act 2016 and the Local Government Act 1993.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Have your say about how you use McQuade Park, how you would like to use it in future, and any changes you’d like to see to the park:
Community Meeting –CANCELLED- Thursday 19 March 2020 from 7pm in the Tebbutt Room, Deerubbin Centre, 300 George Street, Windsor. Come along, ask questions and view a proposal from the RSL for a new memorial by the lake.
In addition, you can have your say by any of the following methods:
- Online: by completing an online survey at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
The last day for the receipt of comments and submissions is Friday, 3 April 2020.
Road Naming Proposal Associated with DA0332/16 Kurmond Notice is given that Hawkesbury City Council in accordance with the New South Wales Roads Act 1993 and by resolution dated 18 February 2020 is seeking public comment regarding a road naming proposal in connection with a subdivision at Lot 2 DP 607906, 396 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond (DA0332/16). The subdivision includes the creation of five new public roads.
The proposed names are:
- Amara Drive
- Angophora Place
- Olearia Place
- Prunina Place
- Villosa Place
Submissions on the proposed names are invited and will be received by Council until 5pm on Thursday, 16 April 2020. Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager and can be mailed to PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the proposed road names please refer to the Council report and resolution in the Document Library available on Council's website: https://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/council/community-consultation
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, 1998.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system. For further information please contact Council's Manager Design and Mapping Services on telephone (02) 4560 4508.
Tuesday 31 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 7 Extraordinary - Draft Operational Plan, including Budget 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
- DA0005/20-468 Scheyville Road, MARAYLYA-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0340/19-141 Hanckel Road, OAKVILLE -Earthworks - Construction of a Water Storage Facility and Reduction of Capacity of Existing Water Storage Facility-Approved
- DA0431/19-296 Cabbage Tree Road, GROSE VALE-Food and Drink Premises - Tasting Room Ancillary to Existing Distillery-Approved
- DA0471/19-199 Cedar Ridge Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Construction of an Outbuilding, demolition of three small outbuildings and removal of one tree-Approved
- DA0478 /19-68 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0492/18-81 St Albans Road, WISEMANS FERRY-Place of Public Worship-Approved
- DA0512/19-221 Windsor Street, RICHMOND-Indoor Recreational Facility - Change of Use to Indoor Recreation Facility and Signage-Approved
- DA0546/19-110 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- S960086/19-229 Macquarie Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0478/14 - Design Amendments Involving the Addition of Teenagers Retreat Above Garages
- Section 4.55 Amendment – Multi Dwelling Housing – Modifications to the consent for the construction of a multi dwelling housing development and a Torrens title subdivision-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 517 DP 1233056 ,21 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND NSW 2754
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for the construction and operation of an 88 place centre-based child care facility at 21 Arthur Phillip Drive, North Richmond. The applicant is Mr J Ugarkovic and Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period of 19 March to 16 April 2020. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday at Council's Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference ‘DA0519/19’. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational issues. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 10.4(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Senior Town Planner (02) 4560 4549.
- Business Initiatives Officer
- Senior Human Resources Advisor - GM026HR
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details and how to apply
Page ID: 145682