21 May 2020
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Public Exhibition of the Draft Operation Plan 2020/2021
Council, at its Ordinary Meeting held on 28 April 2020, resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Operational Plan 2020 in accordance with the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework established by the Local Government Act 1993.
Now is your chance to have a say on the key services, projects, initiatives and actions Council has planned in the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021.
Major Operational Plan Highlights include:
- Building Improvements: $1.6M
- Parks, Recreation Facilities and Amenities Improvements $3.3M
- Road Rehabilitation and Upgrades $8.0M
- Stormwater Drainage Improvement Program $1.7M
- Enhanced Pedestrian Safety and Accessibility $0.7M
- Road Surface Renewals $2.0M
- Sealing of Gravel Roads $2.5M
Despite the impacts of fires, flood and COVID-19, Council has been able to achieve the following for the 2020/2021 Operational Plan
- Kept the renewal and upgrade of community assets the same
- Kept the maintenance of community assets the same
- Balanced the budget, without external borrowing
- No further increases to the Annual Fees and Charges since the initial development of the Operational Plan
- Kept staff gainfully employed
- Included provisions to provide financial assistance for hardship
- Included rental assistance for commercial tenants.
The Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 is on exhibition between Thursday, 30 April 2020 and Thursday, 28 May 2020 inclusive.
A copy of the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 can be viewed on Council’s website at Your Hawkesbury Your Say www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Thursday, 28 May 2020.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Stephannie Kissun, Corporate Planning and Performance Strategist on (02) 4560 4501 or attention email enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 impacts, hard copies of the plan are not available to be viewed and the publishing of a public notice in a local newspaper is not possible at this time.
We value your feedback and all submissions will be considered as we finalise the Plan.
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0061/19-3 Richard Street, RICHMOND -Multi Dwelling Housing and Strata Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures and Construction of Five Dwellings, Access Driveway and Landscaped Areas-Refused
- DA0076/20-11 Wilkinson Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0204/19-41 Branders Lane, NORTH RICHMOND -Group Home - Use of Existing Dwelling as Group Home-Approved
- DA0410/19-15 Fitzroy Lane, WINDSOR DOWNS -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling to Create Dual Occupancy Attached-Approved
- DA0524/19-156 Rifle Range Road, BLIGH PARK -Signage-Approved
- DA0548/19-98 March Street, RICHMOND-Demolition of Service Station and Re-mediation of Site-Approved
- S960010/20-67 Windsor Street, RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent - DA0086/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960084/19-13 Browns Road, KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0708/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge.
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking
Lot 288 DP 751665, 99 Sargents Road EBENEZER NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Landscaping Material Supplies and Resource Recovery Facility at the above property. The applicant is Hala Constructions. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 21/05/2020 to 22/06/2020. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0119/20. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 10.4(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: Natalie Piggott (02) 4560 4573.
Manager Cultural Services SS043LS - Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Coordinator Spatial Information Services IS045DM - Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30 PM
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6:30PM
Page ID: 150874