7 May 2020
Public Exhibition of the Draft Operation Plan 2020/2021
Council, at its Ordinary Meeting held on 28 April 2020, resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Operational Plan 2020 in accordance with the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework established by the Local Government Act 1993.
Now is your chance to have a say on the key services, projects, initiatives and actions Council has planned in the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021.
Major Operational Plan Highlights include:
- Building Improvements: $1.6M
- Parks, Recreation Facilities and Amenities Improvements $3.3M
- Road Rehabilitation and Upgrades $8.0M
- Stormwater Drainage Improvement Program $1.7M
- Enhanced Pedestrian Safety and Accessibility $0.7M
- Road Surface Renewals $2.0M
- Sealing of Gravel Roads $2.5M
Despite the impacts of fires, flood and COVID-19, Council has been able to achieve the following for the 2020/2021 Operational Plan
- Kept the renewal and upgrade of community assets the same
- Kept the maintenance of community assets the same
- Balanced the budget, without external borrowing
- No further increases to the Annual Fees and Charges since the initial development of the Operational Plan
- Kept staff gainfully employed
- Included provisions to provide financial assistance for hardship
- Included rental assistance for commercial tenants.
The Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 is on exhibition between Thursday, 30 April 2020 and Thursday, 28 May 2020 inclusive.
A copy of the Draft Operational Plan 2020/2021 can be viewed on Council’s website at Your Hawkesbury Your Say www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Thursday, 28 May 2020.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Stephannie Kissun, Corporate Planning and Performance Strategist on (02) 4560 4501 or attention email enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 impacts, hard copies of the plan are not available to be viewed and the publishing of a public notice in a local newspaper is not possible at this time.
We value your feedback and all submissions will be considered as we finalise the Plan.
Public Exhibition of the Draft Planning Proposal
General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012
Council is exhibiting a planning proposal (LEP003/15) affecting certain land within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area.
The proposed amendments are generally procedural (housekeeping) as it relates to matters such as updating general wording and referencing; amending the Local Environmental Plan (LEP) due to provisions of State Planning Policies; changes to minimum lot size provisions; site specific rezoning and land classifications; and correcting some minor drafting and mapping errors.
The proposed amendments also include the addition of certain land uses as permissible development in the RU1 Primary Production, RU2 Rural Landscape, RU4 Primary Production Small Lots, RU5 Village, R1 General Residential, R2 Low Density Residential, R3 Medium Density Residential, R5 Large Lot Residential and E3 Environmental Management & E4 Environmental Living zones.
Land Affected: Certain land within the Hawkesbury local government area as detailed in the Planning Proposal.
The Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15) is on exhibition until Friday, 22 May 2020.
The Minister for Planning has not delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
A copy of the Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury LEP 2012 (LEP003/15) and supporting information can be viewed on Council’s community engagement hub at Your Hawkesbury Your SayThis external link will open in a new window
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Friday, 22 May 2020.
If you would like to make a submission, please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15). Submissions may be made in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com or by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say up to close of business on Friday, 22 May 2020.
Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting. Please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15).
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Manager Strategic Planning or Strategic Land Use Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and, as above, please quote Reference: Draft General Amendments to the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 (LEP003/15).
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0040/20-12 Barnett Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of Dwelling & Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0244/19-295 Freemans Reach Road, FREEMANS REACH -Rural Industry - Demolition of Existing Building and Construction of Building for Pickling Processing of Vegetables-Approved
- DA0446/19-25 Reedy Road, CATTAI -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Outbuilding, Construction of Dwelling House-Deferred Commencement
- DA0510/18-382 Grose Vale Road, NORTH RICHMOND-Recreation Area - Earthworks, Construction of Site Office, Soil Bays, Work Shed, Material Storage, Car Park Access, Landscaping, Drainage Works and Site Fencing for Temporary Use as Maintenance Compound-Withdrawn
- S960008/20-18 Wells Street, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent DA0196/18 - Amendment to Location of Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960063/18-1826 Putty Road, COLO -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0168/07 - Revised Access Arrangements and Change of Use of First Floor of Building from Residential to Office and Storage Office Use-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge.
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-applications/application-tracking
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30 PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30 PM
Page ID: 149782