3 September 2020
Community Recovery Officer SS10CO - Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Tuesday 8 6:30PM Ordinary
Tuesday 22 6:30PM Ordinary
Tuesday 29 6:30PM Ordinary
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
- DA0002/19 - 7/40 Bowman Street, RICHMOND -Recreation Facility (Indoor) - Use of Existing Industrial Unit for Gymnasium-Approved
- DA0025/20 - 115 Wolseley Road, OAKVILLE -Rural Workers Dwelling-Approved
- DA0131/20 - 12A Plimsoll Street, MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House, Swimming Pool and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0163/20 - 75 Avoca Road, GROSE WOLD -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- CDC0006/20 - 7 Bootles Lane, PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Rear alfresco area-Approved
- S960024/20 - 6 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification to Development Consent - DA0024/18 - Design Amendments to OSD-Approved
- S960039/20 - 233 Cattai Road, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0171/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960046/20 - 23-25 Walker Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification to Development Consent - DA0168/15 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960092/19 - 523 Tennyson Road, TENNYSON-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0387/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
All plans and details may be viewed on Council’s DA Tracking via the Council Website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/developmentapplications/application-tracking or in person at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expressions of Interest: Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan Review Reference Group
Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan Review Reference Group
Council is undertaking a review of its Local Environmental Plan 2012 and Development Control Plan 2002 in order to develop contemporary, best practice planning documents that are reflective of the Hawkesbury’s unique characteristics and the aspirations of the Community.
In order to assist in this review process, Council is establishing a Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan Review Reference Group of between 10-15 members from a range of backgrounds and interests.
Hawkesbury City Council is inviting Expressions of Interest from suitable applicants for the Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan Reference Group.
Council’s preference is for members of the Reference Group to be comprised of end users of the documents from a range of professional backgrounds. The Reference Group will assist Council to identify issues with the current Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan, in addition to providing input and feedback in terms of proposed amendments to the Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan.
Council is inviting Expressions of Interest for positions on this Reference Group from individuals who currently use the Local Environmental Plan and Development Control Plan and have backgrounds from a wide range of professional backgrounds.
The Terms of Reference for this Reference Group and Application Form for an Expression of Interest can be viewed on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Should you wish to submit an Expression of Interest, please complete the Application Form and submit it to Council addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or by email to email@example.com by Monday 21 September 2020.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Andrew Kearns, Manager Strategic Planning on (02) 4560 4444 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page ID: 159914