Maintenance of Sealed Local and Regional Roads

Council is responsible for maintenance of sealed local and regional roads, we are not responsible for maintenance on State or Crown roads. A list of local and regional roads maintained by Council can be found here.

During wet weather conditions instances of potholes increase, Council attends to these as soon as possible.

Requests relating to State roads should be directed to Roads and Maritime Services Customer Service Call Centre while requests relating to Crown roads should be directed to Department of Primary Industry - Lands.

A list of Crown and State roads can be found here.

Page ID: 95818