The Gallery presents exhibitions, activities and events for a wide range of people: children to adults, beginner to experienced, art novice to art lover. Activities include exhibition openings, artist and curator talks, art workshops and school holiday activities.
The Gallery also has regular programs:
- Art After School, for 5-12 year olds
- Drawn to Art, for high school students
- Art and Dementia Tours, third Tuesday of the month
- The Art of Yoga, Thursdays
- Leonardo da Vino, last Friday evening of the month
- Coffee and Craft Session, one Sunday morning a month
- JP Services, Thursday afternoons
To find full details, including dates and times of activities, go to Quick Links and click on Eventbrite, or download the below brochures.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter so that you don’t miss out on what’s coming up at your Gallery.
What's on @ your library, museum and gallery
Page ID: 75083