The Library presents a wide range of activities for the very young to seniors, including author talks and school holiday activities.
The Library also has regular programs:
- Rhyme time, for 18 months – 3 year olds
- Pre-school Storytime, for 3-5 year olds
- Tech Help, Wednesday mornings
- Book Chat - Night Time Book Club, third Tuesday of the month
- Third Thursday Book Club, third Thursday of the month
- Knit with Friends, last Friday of the month
- Hawkesbury Family History Group meeting, second Wednesday of the month
- Free movies, second Thursday of the month
- JP Services
To find full details, including dates and times of activities, go to Quick Links and click on Eventbrite, or download the below brochures, or go to the Library calendar.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter so that you don’t miss out on what’s coming up at your library.
What's on @ your library, museum and gallery
June - August 2021 Library, Museum and Gallery What’s On.
Page ID: 74535