Due to Covid-19 restrictions a number of our regular programs have been suspended. We hope to resume these services in the coming months. To keep up to date on all the latest news please connect with us on Facebook and Instagram
The Library presents a wide range of activities for the very young to seniors, including author talks and school holiday activities.
The Library also has regular programs:
- Rhyme time, for 18 months – 3 year olds
- Pre-school Storytime, for 3-5 year olds
- Tech Help, Wednesday mornings
- Book Chat - Night Time Book Club, third Tuesday of the month
- Third Thursday Book Club, third Thursday of the month
- Knit with Friends, last Friday of the month
- Hawkesbury Family History Group meeting, second Wednesday of the month
- Free movies, second Thursday of the month
- JP Services
To find full details, including dates and times of activities, go to Quick Links and click on Eventbrite, or download the below brochures, or go to the Library calendar.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter so that you don’t miss out on what’s coming up at your library.
What's on @ your library, museum and gallery
December 2020 – February 2021 Library, Museum and Gallery What’s On.
Summer 2020 - 2021 School Holiday Activities.
Page ID: 74535