Fees & charges
The following fees and charges (applicable from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021) are per night and required to be paid in advance:
- Adult/Child $12.00
- Under 5 years No Charge and No Booking Required
- Family Rate (4 people aged 5+) - $34
Only 1 family group can be nominated on a booking and receive the discounted family rate. Each additional person attached to that booking will pay $12.00 each.
For all bookings made less than 3 days from the night of camping you will need to call Customer Service on (02) 4560 4444 to make the booking. This also applies to any changes to booking dates or cancellations
- that any booking will not be finalised until payment is received by Council and a confirmation/approval letter/email (Permit) is received from Council.
- if bookings are not made prior to arrival at the Reserve campers may be turned away.
- If allowed to stay by the ranger, a fee of $20.00 per person per night over the age of 5 will be required to be paid to the Ranger.
Cancellation of bookings will incur the following fees
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 50% of full booking amount or $50 minimum will be charged. If the amount paid is less than $50.00 the customer will forfeit the whole payment.
- If cancelling within 7 days prior to arrival in the camping grounds, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
Adverse weather is not a circumstance for either refund or credit.
Campers can cancel their booking online if it is more than 3 days from the first date of camping, but the fees as stated will apply.
If campers wish to move their booking they can log in and select alternative dates. No bookings can be moved less than 3 days prior to the first night of camping.
In the event of bushfires or floods affecting the campground Council will contact all campers to discuss moving or cancelling your booking.
Campers who leave the camping area early under any circumstances or do not show up at all will not be entitled to a monetary refund. At the discretion of the Parks and Recreation Manager, customers may receive a credit in an off peak period on compassionate grounds only and the request must be made in writing.
Page ID: 162456