Hawkesbury Events Sponsorship
Are you hosting an event in the Hawkesbury?
- Community – involvement and participation
- Capacity – the ability to self organise and develop resilience in the community
- Connections – social cohesion across communities and local businesses
Join our event database
- Eligibility Criteria – Council will only support event applications that meet the Criteria in the Eligibility Criteria. It is recommended event applicants review this Criteria and ensure that their event meets the Criteria guidelines.
- Assessment Criteria Matrix – Council will assess each event against the Assessment Criteria Matrix to provide objectivity and a guide to applicant’s about the criteria Council will be using when making a decision about whether to support the event. The event ‘score’ will be a good guide as to whether Council will support the event. It is recommended event applicants review the Assessment Matrix Criteria and associated information to ensure their event scores as highly as possible on the Matrix.
- Event Evaluation Framework – After an event Council will evaluate the event against the Event Evaluation Framework to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. It is recommended Event Evaluation Framework be reviewed to ensure event applicants understand the goals of Council when preparing for future events.
- A 5 year action plan with clear deliverables and timing for Council.
Council Hawkesbury Event Sponsorship opens Monday 1st February.
Round 2 of Council's event sponsorship will open from the 1st of February to the 28th February 2021. Please fill out event application form part one and part two below.
Due to Covid-19 and the NSW Health public order restrictions with gatherings, successful applicants will be advised of special terms and conditions with their event sponsorship with Council.
Page ID: 160608