Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan
Council at its meeting held on 29 September 2020 resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Vineyard Precinct Section 7.11 Developer Contributions Plan-Reviewed. The Draft Vineyard Precinct Section 7.11 Developer Contributions Plan-Reviewed is on public exhibition from Friday, 16 October to Monday, 16 November 2020.
The Draft Strategy and supporting documentation can be viewed during the exhibition period:
- on Council’s online community engagement site Your Hawkesbury Your Say
- In person between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
Section 7.12 (previously 94A) Contributions Plan 2015
- Location maps of the local infrastructure items supported by a works schedule setting out an estimate of their cost and staging
- The relationship between the expected development in Hawkesbury City and the local infrastructure included in this Plan
- The section 94A levy rates for the anticipated types of development in the area
- The administrative and accounting arrangements applying to contributions that are required by this Plan
Section 7.11 (previously S94) Contributions Plan 2015
Section 7.11 (previously S94) Contributions Plan 2008 (Repealed 4 June 2015)
Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 1, November 2015
Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 2, June 2016
Page ID: 165549