Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan
Council at its meeting held on 23 February 2021 resolved to adopt the Vineyard Precinct Section 7.11 Contributions Plan.
The Vineyard Precinct Section 7.11 Contributions Plan provides Council and other consent authorities with the legal means of requiring contributions from developments, and includes:
- A schedule of Local Infrastructure comprising land, works and interest costs with a total value (in June quarter 2020 dollars) of $165.9 million
- A schedule of contribution rates for various classes of development, and details on how those rates were calculated
- Provisions enabling reasonable contributions to be imposed on development that is not identified in the specific development classes included in the plan
- Various policies on how and when developers can settle their contributions obligations, including opportunities for developers to provide land and works ‘in kind’
- Specific advice on the role of Accredited Certifiers in section 7.11 contributions
- Various other matters related to the fair and transparent administration of section 7.11 contributions.
The Section 7.11 Contributions Plan for the Vineyard Precinct came into effect on 23 February 2021.
Section 7.12 (previously 94A) Contributions Plan 2015
- Location maps of the local infrastructure items supported by a works schedule setting out an estimate of their cost and staging
- The relationship between the expected development in Hawkesbury City and the local infrastructure included in this Plan
- The section 94A levy rates for the anticipated types of development in the area
- The administrative and accounting arrangements applying to contributions that are required by this Plan
Section 7.11 (previously S94) Contributions Plan 2015
Section 7.11 (previously S94) Contributions Plan 2008 (Repealed 4 June 2015)
Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 1, November 2015
Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 2, June 2016
Page ID: 165549