Due to COVID-19 restrictions, until further notice the Public will not be able to attend the Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel in person and the following changes will occur
The Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel will take place by audio-visual link and will be webcast live. Members of the public are invited to address the Panel on items in the Business Paper during the Panel's public meetings, which will be held by audio-visual link, on the third Thursday of each month.
- Members of the public addressing the Panel will be speak by audio-visual link
- Any part of the meeting that is held in closed session will not be recorded
- Hawkesbury City Council does not accept liability for an defamatory remarks or inappropriate comments that are made during the course of a meeting
To address the meeting, you must register to speak before 3pm on the day before the meeting. You will need to apply via following online form:
Persons wishing to address Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel meetings must register as set out below. Speakers shall be limited to 3 minutes to address the Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel using the audio-visual link. Alternatively, registered speakers can send to Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel a written submission which will be read during the meeting for up to 3 minutes. Written submissions must be sent to email@example.com by 3pm the day before the meeting.
Application to Address a Hawkesbury Local Planning Panel Meeting
Members of the public may address the Panel on items in the Business Paper, please provide the following details to complete your application.
Alternatively, you can by complete the application form (PDF - 131.2 KB)
The application form can be lodged:
- In person at Council’s Customer Service Counter at the Hawkesbury City Council Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor;
- By post, addressed to:
The General Manager
Hawkesbury City Council
PO Box 146
WINDSOR NSW 2756
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully read the second page of the form for detailed information about addressing the meeting.
For any further enquiries relating to addressing a Panel meeting, please contact Council's Manager Corporate Services and Governance (02) 4560 4426.