Hawkesbury City Council encourages community groups to register their events on the Council’s event calendar. The Events calendar provides details to the community about events being held in the Hawkesbury.
Hawkesbury City Council likes to support, encourage and celebrate events which promote the Hawkesbury region.
Hawkesbury events should include elements of:
- Our River
- Our Heritage
- Our Food Bowl
- Our Arts & Culture
- Our Adventure
- Our Town Centre
The event must:
- Occur within a the Hawkesbury LGA
- The event must feature full and correct information including date and location
- Must reflect Council’s values and policies
- Must comply with all Council approvals
- It must be independent from any political party or politician
- Event details must be submitted by the event organiser
If the event you are holding is a commercial event we encourage you to register your event on the What’s On page at Discover the Hawkesbury .
Enter your event details in below form and submit your event for approval.
Please be aware that the approval process can take up to 5 working days. Please make sure you allow plenty of time for your event to be listed.
All applications for event listings on Council's Website are subject to compliance with Council's Web Policy.
Mandatory fields are marked with an *
Image size: 2MB
Dimensions: 1024x768 pixels