Address the Disaster and Emergency Committee Meeting
To participate in the Disaster and Emergency Committee Meeting, you must register in accordance with the process outlined below.
Members of the public are welcome to attend Council Committees in person or by audio-visual link. You may address Council Committees on any items in the Business Paper by providing details included in either the on line or hard copy registration application forms.
When registering, you will be able to nominate to address the meeting on any item on the agenda. Speakers will be allocated up to 5 minutes to address the Committee in person or by audio-visual link. Alternatively, registered speakers can send to Council a written submission which will be read during the meeting for up to 5 minutes. Written submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org three (3) hours prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Registrations – including the form of attendance (either in person or via audio-visual link) – and your nomination to address the meeting must be received three (3) hours prior to the commencement of the meeting.
You can register in the following ways:
- By selecting "Register Now" below and completing the online registration form. You will be asked to indicate whether you will:
- Attend in person in the Council Chambers
- Attend by Audio-visual webinar link
- Nominate to be a Speaker at the meeting
- Alternatively, you may register by completing a hard copy of the Application Form and lodging it with the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, or by delivery in person to Council's Administration Building at 366 George Street, WINDSOR NSW 2756. The application form is also available by contacting the Manager Corporate Services and Governance on (02) 4560 4426.
Page ID: 177920