Welcome to Hawkesbury City Council
Located in the Hawkesbury River Valley, Hawkesbury City Council is the largest Local Government area in the Sydney Metropolitan region, NSW Australia, covering approximately 2,800 square kilometres.
Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp - Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 August 2014
Consulting the Community
- Draft Access and Inclusion Plan on Public Exhibition
- Expressions of Interest Glossodia Community Reference Group for the Jacaranda
- Exhibition of Proposed Amendments to Hawkesbury Development Control Plan
- Exhibition of Planning Proposal – Lot 2 DP 607906, 396 Bells Line of Road,
- Exhibition of Planning Proposal - 120 - 188 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Clarendon
- Aviation in Sydney, second Sydney airport and RAAF Base Richmond (April 2014)
22 Aug 2014
An exuberant exhibition of Outsider Art will be on show from 5 September to 12 October at Hawkesbury Regional Gallery in Windsor, as part of its Australian tour. Outsider art is an emerging genre in Australia that, according to Gallery Director, Diana Robson, describes art forms derived from improbable or marginal places, and arising from ‘raw impulse and honest urges of the heart’.
21 Aug 2014
From the heights of hope to the horror of the trenches, the Great War changed the world irrevocably. It separated families and lovers, turned young men into soldiers, and young women into nurses, converted friends and neighbours into enemies.
21 Aug 2014
After a major accident in South Australia, Cleanaway has grounded its fleet of waste collection vehicles to undergo testing for road worthiness. As a result delays may be experienced in household clean-up services (bulky waste items), booked by residents through Cleanaway.