Welcome to Hawkesbury City Council
Located in the Hawkesbury River Valley, Hawkesbury City Council is the largest Local Government area in the Sydney Metropolitan region, NSW Australia, covering approximately 2,800 square kilometres.
Upper Hawkesbury River Coastal Zone Management Plan
Hawkesbury City Council and the Office of Environment and Heritage are working together with our consultant WBM BMT to prepare a Coastal Zone Management Plan for the Upper Hawkesbury River between Yarrumundi and Wisemans Ferry.
Garden Organics Service Commencing October 2013
Consulting the Community
- The Holmes Drive Reserve Draft Plan of Management
- Aviation in Sydney, second Sydney airport and RAAF Base Richmond
- Draft Swimming Pool Policy and Program
- Public Exhibition of Planning Proposal, Jacaranda Ponds at Glossodia – Public Submissions
- Public Exhibition of Planning Proposal, Redbank at North Richmond - Public Submissions
- Exhibition of Financial Statements 2013
10 Dec 2013
The Mayor of Hawkesbury, Councillor Kim Ford has expressed disappointment at the recent theft of park furniture from Hanna Park, North Richmond and Navua Reserve Grose Wold, each valued at $4,500.
09 Dec 2013
The family day care sector has been recognised for its high standards in childcare and education, following the latest report from the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority on the National Quality Frameworks (NQF).
06 Dec 2013
On Saturday, 30 November 2013 two commemorative plaques were unveiled, recognising the valuable contribution of William Cox and George Evans to the Hawkesbury, New South Wales and Australia.