Public Exhibition – Draft Business Recovery Plan
Hawkesbury City Council is inviting community members to view and comment on Council’s Draft Business Recovery Plan, which will be on public exhibition until Thursday, 13 May 2021.
The Draft Business Recovery Plan has been developed in context of the recent bushfires, floods and the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of these events has had a compounding effect on the local business community. Council understands the importance of supporting business through this recovery period and this plan seeks to assist the Hawkesbury business community to:
- improve the resilience, skills and networking among business owners
- increase levels of visitation and spending by Sydneysiders
- attract new investment in the form of new businesses, new residents and construction.
A copy of the Draft Business Recovery Plan can be viewed at:
- Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, Monday to Friday during opening hours from 9am to 4pm
- Richmond Branch Library, 29 West Market Street, Richmond, Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Hawkesbury Central Library, 300 George Street, Windsor, Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm and Sunday 2pm to 5pm.
Council will receive submissions in writing, addressed to the General Manager, by mail to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146 Windsor NSW 2756, or by email to email@example.com up to close of business on Thursday, 13 May 2021.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in a Council meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary, however, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Amanda Kearney, Council’s City Design & Economic Development Manager on 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the Draft Business Recovery Plan.
Page ID: 178639